Euromoney: INVL Finasta is best in Lithuania for high net worth client services

The 2018 Private Banking and Wealth Management Survey published by the finance magazine Euromoney rates the Invalda INVL group’s wealth management firm INVL Finasta as the best in Lithuania in the category of services for high net worth clients (assets of USD 5 million to USD 30 million). It also rates the company as the overall best provider of private banking services in the country.

INVL Asset Management acquires 51 per cent of asset management company Mundus

INVL Asset Management, one of Lithuania’s leading asset management companies, has acquired a controlling stake in the asset management company Mundus and owns 51 per cent its shares. The transaction, for which the Bank of Lithuania granted permission on 22 January, was completed on 2 February. The remaining 49 per cent of shares are held in equal parts by Mundus founders Martynas Grikinis and Audrius Mozūras.The size of the transaction is not public.